Death Track: Resurrection is a successor of the legendary Deathtrack, one of the founders of the combat racing genre.
Death Track: Resurrection is a racing / action title that plunges players into in the not too distant future, into a world of chaos. Traditional sports are replaced by far more aggressive, violent and thrilling type of entertainment the public screams for more. The attention of the Earth population is drawn to the main event of the year – “The Survival Race”. This is a World Tournament that takes place in the largest cities across the globe. Powerful vehicles and spectacular road battles are performed by world-renown drivers. This tournament, its fame and of course money attracts more and more new pilots every day.
The main character of the game is a rookie driver who enters the tournament for the first time. Soon enough it becomes clear that the battle on the track is not always fair. To achieve top results requires a belief that the end justifies the means. On his way to the top he will have to win many races and battles, eliminate numerous enemies and become a witness to great treachery.
• 10 cities of the future: Bangkok, Vatican City, London, Moscow, New York, Paris, Prague, San Diego, Istanbul and Tokyo
• Modern graphics and stunning visuals
• 5 racing modes with over 100 km of tracks
• 10 powerful cars with different upgrades and skins
• Deadly weapons, mines, guided robots and different kinds of bonuses
• Breathtaking stunts
• In-game videos move the thrilling detective story
Modern graphic technologies - Bump, Specular, Parallax, Dynamic shadow & lights, Refraction and Bloom buffers, Sub Surface Scattering
• Exclusive soundtrack
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.
NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Death Track. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.
ATI RADEON X800
ATI RADEON X1300
ATI RADEON X1600
ATI RADEON X1900
ATI RADEON HD 2400
ATI RADEON HD 2600
ATI RADEON HD 2900
ATI RADEON HD 3850
ATI RADEON HD 3870
NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800
NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300
NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600
NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800
NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500
NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800
NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600
NVIDIA GEFORCE 260
NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7900
NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7950
and NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 8400