I. Basic provisions
- The Personal Data Controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) is KeenGamer s.r.o., ID 01790609 with registered office at V Zátiší 810/1, Ostrava - Mariánské Hory (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
- Administrator contact information
Address: V Zátiší 810/1, Ostrava - Mariánské hory, 709 00
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +420 705 100048
- Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
- The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
- The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data only as necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data is as follows:
- The purpose of processing personal data is:
- There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
- Performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR
- The legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
- Executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact)
- The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- Sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
IV. Retention time of data
- The administrator keeps personal data:
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
- For the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked.
- For a maximum of 5 years, if personal data is processed under consent.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are:
- Provided services, providing marketing and support services include:
- Persons contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract, providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop, providing marketing services.
- An administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- Google Analytics - logs cookies and web usage
- We use only Strictly necessary cookies which must be used to provide our services and Google Analytics cookies to better optimize our website
VII. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- The right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- The right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR
- The right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- The right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- The right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms. You can revoke your consent at any time in your own customer account.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure hard disk storage and personal data repositories, especially secure / encrypted web access, password encryption of customers in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
- The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
IX. Final Provisions
These terms are effective as of May 25, 2018.