Smersh is the Russian for Death to Spies and was the name of a set of counterintelligence departments in the Soviet Army formed during World War II. Their mission was to secure the rear of the active Red Army by arresting traitors, deserters, spies and criminal elements. During the war these agents became the main force combating the German intelligence service.
The game’s main character is a captain in the 4th department of the Soviet counterintelligence service. He is a professional spy trained to execute dangerous operations on his own. During missions he will have to complete various tasks in the heart of enemy territory including stealing important documents, eliminating different enemy officers or high-ranking officials, kidnapping and sabotage.
Game missions are based on real historical events and operations which were executed by the military intelligence and counterintelligence during the war.
• Third-person stealth action which immerses the player into the atmosphere of World War II military intelligence operations
• Different types of missions based on real historical intelligence and counterintelligence operations
• Freedom to choose the way a mission is completed
• Extensive real-life indoor and outdoor locations
• A variety of different spy skills at the players disposal such as sneak, hide, carry dead bodies, change clothes, mine objects, throw knives, sniping, picking locks, setting traps and many others
• Use different vehicles including cars and motorcycles
• Authentic weapons of World War II
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.
* Indicates device should be compatible with DirectX® version 9.0 or higher.